9:41Edit RequestRequestShareRequestUp to 1 photoWhat’s on your mind?I’m looking for a complete outfit…Product LinksAdd links to products you’re sharingor requestingAdd Product Link0/1
03 / 04Edit the text and one link
9:41Edit RequestSaveWhat’s on your mind?I’m looking for a complete outfit…Product LinksAdd links to products you’re sharingor requestingAdd Product Link0/1
04 / 04Save your changes
Open your request menuChoose Edit RequestEdit the text and one linkSave your changes
App illustrations · Fictional example and AI-generated photo.
You can edit the request text and its single product link. Requests accept at most one link. The attached photo cannot be edited or replaced for now.
9:41Edit RequestRequestShareRequestUp to 1 photoWhat’s on your mind?I’m looking for a complete outfit…Product LinksAdd links to products you’re sharingor requestingAdd Product Link0/1
Look for: Text & product link
4
Save your changes
Tap Save in the upper-right corner to update your request.
9:41Edit RequestSaveWhat’s on your mind?I’m looking for a complete outfit…Product LinksAdd links to products you’re sharingor requestingAdd Product Link0/1